Subject: Lua scripting help and bug

From: "Kazuo Teramoto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:03:13 -0200

Hello!

I'm trying to use the lua interface
(http://repo.or.cz/w/screen-lua.git) and have some question, someone
can help me?

First I think that canvas_select(lua.c line 364) I think that this
line is a return not a break.

And for my help request. I like to store variables per window and per
region, how I can do that?
And how I can send 'print' command to the screen or terminal (e.g.
send osc escape sequences). I use exec, or we have a better method?

I'm trying to have different cursor styles per window (I have a
modified urxvt that display I-beam cursor and use it inside vim on
insert mode).

Thanks a lot!

-- 
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.
_______________________________________________
screen-users mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/screen-users