Subject: reading custom .bashrc

From: "Seongsu Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:09:25 +0900

Hi,

I have my own bashrc file named '$HOME/.{USERNAM}/bashrc'. I want the bash
shell read the custom bashrc file when I create a new window every time in
GNU screen. Do you have some configurations for this in screenrc? Or
some tricks to do this? Thank you.

-- 
http://www.senux.com/
_______________________________________________
screen-users mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/screen-users

---

From: Stephane Chazelas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:08:15 +0100

> some tricks to do this? Thank you.
[...]

See the --rcfile option to bash.

-- 
Stéphane

---

From: "Seongsu Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:16:17 +0900

Hello,

I tried following directives in .screenrc but failed. It say it's
invalid. Do you know how to specify arguments in launching shell?
Thank you.

 shell -$SHELL --rcfile ~/.my_custom_bashrc